Oregon Babies

Due Jan to March?

I would love to get together with some of you ladies! I am looking for an excuse to exercise (the gym is not as alluring as it used to be.)

If you are interested in maybe a long walk each week let me know! I live in NE but am willing to travel :)

Jenn

Re: Due Jan to March?

• I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding.  Gah.  That would be crazy.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Good lord Jen. Don't give me a heart attack.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm due in February! (Feb 11th) but don't live in NE.. I live in Beaverton, but work downtown! :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I'm due in mid-December, but would love the opportunity to meet new people as I am new to Portland and a first time mom. I live in NE too (Alberta Arts district).

How do you feel about dogs? :) 

• I am due in February and also live in NE.  I would love to walk once a week as long as it's not on Wednesday (I have class).  Let me know!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • I'm due in December and live in Beaverton -- work downtown though.  This sounds fabulous.  I'm not sure what NE offers in terms of walking trails, but there are some fabulous (and by that, I mean long) ones under the powerlines in Beaverton.
  • imagesunnysmile9:
    I'm due in December and live in Beaverton -- work downtown though.  This sounds fabulous.  I'm not sure what NE offers in terms of walking trails, but there are some fabulous (and by that, I mean long) ones under the powerlines in Beaverton.

Where at in Beaverton/Downtown are you?  I work right by Powells and we live right at Cornelius Pass/Baseline.. I would love to walk at night, as my poor dog NEEDS to walk as well!  

• Hi Jen,

I am due March 4 but they say I will deliver about mid February since I am having twins.  I live in the NorthEast to and love to take walks.  I love to go to Forest Park( I have a loop around there that is about 3.5 miles and  bit of uphill)  or around the neighborhood. Maybe we can schedule for all of us to meet at a place and go from there?  Thanks for reaching out everyone.  Sounds like we could get a good group together for at least once or twice a week.  I work from home so my mornings and days are good, how about everyone else?

• imagejoleine:

Where at in Beaverton/Downtown are you?  I work right by Powells and we live right at Cornelius Pass/Baseline.. I would love to walk at night, as my poor dog NEEDS to walk as well!  

My dog needs to walk too .. poor thing! 

I work in SW right on the waterfront in the World Trade Center and live in the Bethany/Rock Creek area between 185th and Bethany Blvd. I'm open to meeting up somewhere though.  And hey, if we do it enough, we could hit all the places everyone has mentioned. :)

• I think I maybe a little late but I am due March 10th and currently live in the Pearl but will be moving to Lake Oswego late October.  Let me know what you guys decide! Thanks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Can anyone meet up during the day on this Friday?  Anytime would be fine.  Maybe we can start something informal and then get all involved.  That would be so much fun!
  • imagesunnysmile9:
    imagejoleine:

My dog needs to walk too .. poor thing! 

I work in SW right on the waterfront in the World Trade Center and live in the Bethany/Rock Creek area between 185th and Bethany Blvd. I'm open to meeting up somewhere though.  And hey, if we do it enough, we could hit all the places everyone has mentioned. :)

Do you ever take your dog to the dog park over by the Hillsboro stadium?  I'm also up to driving somewhere w/ the pup to walk him as well :)

• I'm due late Feb/March, and live all the way down in Canby- I'd love to start meeting some other pregnant mommies. This is our third, so most of our existing friends have already closed shop. :) It always helps to meet up with other ladies who are on the same page as you are!

Jen

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"