Los Angeles Babies
Options

Daycare/Preschool in the West Valley

Hello,

I am looking to learn about good daycare options in the Woodland Hills/ Calabasas area. Does anyone have any recs for daycares taking infants, daycares taking older babies, and/or for preschools? I am new to the area and can't make heads or tails of my options!

Thanks!
Candice

Re: Daycare/Preschool in the West Valley

• Options
    You might want to try the Nest local board.  they have a lot of mommies of older babies in daycare.
  • Options
    jenslist@jenlevinson.com send her a note that you want to get on her list, or google jenslist and signup....she does a daily email about really cool things to do in the valley, and once a week she has a whole list of daycares and nannies and babysitters, with rec's and everything.....I have learned tons from this list!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Try Little Heirs Childcare in Woodland Hills... it's just a few minutes from Calabasas off of Fallbrook & Ventura. It's open 24/7 & it's in a home atmosphere. They take infants older babies & preschoolers. I have a few friends that send their kids there and am planning on sending my baby there when she comes. Call for a tour (818) 884-2556. I hope everything works out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"