Cleveland Babies

How many of us are there?

This board is so slow. There has to be more than 5 of us on here.

Who organizes the GTG for this area?

Re: How many of us are there?

• LOL - slow is certainly the word for this group :)

Haven't seen any GTG mentioned or onsie exchanges etc. 

• I don't think there have been any successful gtgs.   I would have planned one but when I get like one response to a post 3 days after the fact, it's hard to get excited or even to remember to check the board but once a week. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I check but usually don't remember everyday!  I would participate in a GTG!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would!! :) Just started checking the boards again, now that my LO is getting a bit older.
  • I check in here regularly and will say this is the most activity I have seen on this board since I came on the bump!  Its nice to see it.

What is a GTG and where in Cleveland is everyone located?   I am in South Euclid and work downtown Cleveland. 

Me-38, DH - 48 | DD born 3/17/10 | BFP 4/29/11 - M/C 5/31/11 Blighted Ovum | BFP 12/18/11 CP - 12/27/11 | Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejarbatz:

I check in here regularly and will say this is the most activity I have seen on this board since I came on the bump!  Its nice to see it.

What is a GTG and where in Cleveland is everyone located?   I am in South Euclid and work downtown Cleveland. 

GTG is a get together. I also work downtown and live about 35 minutes southwest of downtown.

I vote for Cheesecake factory!

• I work downtown and live in Lakewood.  
  • I live and work in the Akron area, but wherever is good for me. Cheesecake Factory sounds delicious!!
  • I'm also from the Akron area.  I work in Mantua, though, so that's quite a bit north of Akron.
  • This board is really slow so I just lurk here sometimes but I would love to come to a GTG!  I'm from Youngstown so east side of Cleveland is prefered.
    Krissy and Craig
    Mr. & Mrs. as of May 23, 2009
    Parents to Baby Jack as of March 4, 2010
    and Bobbi Claire June 7, 2012
  • So how about sometime after labor day at Cheesecake factory?
  • i used to check this board more frequently but there was never anyone around!!!!  at least there are people here now.  i live just east of cleveland in cleve heights.
  • Where is the Cheesecake Factory?  Are you talking about the one at Legacy Village?
  • imagepandagirl15:
    Where is the Cheesecake Factory?  Are you talking about the one at Legacy Village?

That's the only one I know of. Just moved from IL this summer and I did not have one near me. Been wanting to go!

• Sounds great to me. Makes sense for sometime after labor day. I'm craving some cheesecake!!
  • Hi girls. I was reading the posts and saw that you were planning a gtg. That sounds great! I live close to the Cleveland airport. I know there is another Cheesecake factory in Westlake in Crocker Park.  I think the one in Legacy is better though.
  • Hi, so I was thinking of getting that we should all write in what days/ times during the week would be good for everyone to meet. Maybe this will help planning go a little easier and quicker.

I am free usually Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday/ Satuday days. My schedule gets more complex after the 18th of September.

• I'm a teacher, so weekdays are completely out for me.  Evenings and Sat. days are the best for me.
  • I would be interested in a GTG. Cheesecake Factory sounds yummy to me!

I would be available most evenings or sat's. 

Kim

• I would be interested in a GTG.  I live in Munroe Falls and work in Cleveland.
    DD #1 Amber Lynn 12/2000, DD #2 Leia Elizabeth 6/2009, DD#3 Aayla Ruth 08/2012. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I always forget to check this board for some reason.

Im in the Canton/Akron area. Im originally from Cuyahoga Falls

-------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
  • I used to check this board once a day but it has been so slow!  I am in Willoughby on the East side!  Yummie cheese cake!
  • This board is so slow. That is why I usually never post on it.
  • I haven't checked this board in forever because it is usually so slow.  But if you are planning a GTG I would be interested. Any evening or weekend day would be good for me!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic I LOVE my little red heads!!!
  • I'm a terrible nestie, I hardly ever post because I can only check in between projects at work. I live in Akron and work in Medina Co. but I've been to both Cheesecake Factory's around and would be willing to drive to either to hang out and meet some moms/moms to be.
  • I usually hang on the major board 12-24mo board or 24+
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"