San Diego Babies

Pre-natal Yoga help

I've been looking for pre-natal yoga classes.  I saw the free one at Dress for the Nines.  Are there any others recommended south of the 8?  I've found Ginseng Yoga and EastWest Yoga in PB as well as Bridget Frese's yoga in Balboa Park.

I guess I'm just looking for help choosing as well as more motivation to get me there!

I know how great yoga is and tried to do the yoga I recorded from FitTV but it is too fast for me.

Perhaps knowing somebody else who attends would really help me.

Re: Pre-natal Yoga help

• I enjoyed the prenatal yoga classes at Ginseng, they were very relaxing, the teacher is pretty good too. I stopped going there cause I was looking for something more. I was pretty active in my yoga practice before I got pregnant and found this class to be somewhat boring with the stretching and super slow movement. Im going to check out Eastwest yoga soon and will get back to you and then we can meet up there :)
  • Thanks for the info.  I should go to Ginseng today but I am being super lazy.  I need a pregnant buddy to go with me :)

I'd love to meet up for yoga.  Let me know when.

• Loading the player...
  • I just bought a prenatal yoga DVD, but was interested in going to a class, too; I'm thinking about doing the Saturday morning class at Ginseng.  Let me know if you decide to go and I'll try to drag my lazy butt over there!
  • i know how you feel i would go to a yoga class if i had a buddy to go with too the one at balboa park is at 7 tomorrow any of you ladies want to go?
  • imageKeyshka123:
    i know how you feel i would go to a yoga class if i had a buddy to go with too the one at balboa park is at 7 tomorrow any of you ladies want to go?

i would like to go?

i love to share my practice with yogis

• It's not south of the 8 but it's right off the 8 in La Mesa... A Gentle Way Yoga. I loved it during my pregnancy! I went every week and I swear it helped with labor and delivery (how's that for motivation?)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"