Philadelphia Babies
Options

Prenatal workout in/around Abington

Anyone know of any good place that offers prenatal workouts? I am in the abington area. Thanks.
Our little angel went to heaven at 6w3d Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Prenatal workout in/around Abington

• Options
    kat523kat523 member
    Here is a place that offers prenatal yoga - RYAH Yoga and Health in Conshe.  You can get a $50 gift certificate to use there for $25 on www.phillyhalfoff.com:)  Hope it works out for you!
  • Options
    Hi- Twisters in Ambler has prenatal yoga. The mommy and baby classes usually accept pre-natal as well (as far as I have read) Baby Boot Camp and One fit mama.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I highly reccomend Twisters Yoga in Ambler.  Their prenatal yoga classes are great and the instructor Abby is such a sweetheart!  She really encourages all of the expectant Mom's to talk and become friendly. 

• Options

Do you know if you can start prenatal yoga right away? I am almost 6 weeks..

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, but Twisters requires a note from your physician that it is ok for you to do yoga.
  • Options
    Thanks Big Smile I am starting a prenatal yoga class tonight at Abington Hospital!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"