Boston Babies

South coast ladies?

I'm posting this to Boston since this is the closest city (no Providence group yet!) I live in Dartmouth MA and wonder if any of you are from down this way. We're fairly new to the area and I am interested in hearing if anyone has a good obgyn either in MA or RI, I hear Woman and Infants in Providence is wonderful. My doc is in Boston but I'm considering back up plans and looking for recommendations. Thanks!

Re: South coast ladies?

• I am not in that area, but I wanted to let you know that there is also a Rhode Island nest board you could try posting on Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I also live in Dartmouth.  I see the midwives at Obstetrical Associates in Fall River.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I used to go to Obstetrical Associates in Fall River & they all were wonderful (my sister delivered her 2 with them) but I had some surgery @ Women & Infants prior to becoming pregnant & decided that I wanted to deliver there.  I switched to Dr. Marc Jaffe out of East Providence and went to his midwife who was amazing!  Women & Infants was a fantastic hospital & I cannot say enough good things about all my experiences with them.
  • I also go to Obstetrical Associates in Fall River.  Dr. Gagliardi delivered my first daughter.  Midwife Phyllis Correia delivered my second daughter and will deliver this baby also.  I love, love, love her and highly recommend her!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"