3rd Trimester
Options

Anyone DH going out more, now that you are closer to the end?

Don't get me wrong - my husband is an awesome guy and I trust him 100%. Just in the past week, he's been out to dinner with friends twice and went out with co-workers tonight. I'm encouraging him to go - I'm horribly boring and confined to the couch (and I really don't mind the alone time)- and I want him to get out now before the baby comes. I can't help but wonder if he's starting to feel the pinch a little bit, too? Just wondering if your DHs are staying close to home or going out more. 

Re: Anyone DH going out more, now that you are closer to the end?

• Options
    my dh has been going out more than usual but i have definately been pushing it. i feel guilty when he stays home with me to do nothing on every night off.
  • Options
    My DH is out tonight with the boys at a race which is about 45 minutes away. I wanted him to go because we don't know if this is our last weekend alone..LOL. He doesn't go out during the weekdays so I don't mind that he chose to hang out with the guys!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    SO "shook out his sillies" in a big way during 2nd tri. He's been too busy watching me like a hawk the last month or so to go out, despite my urging him to do otherwise.
  • Options

Mine and his 3 BFFs (hehe) have been going out for pint night every Thursday for the past 3 weeks, but that's only because their favorite bar is having $1 pints for the month of July! haha

He usually only plays basketball with his friends once a week... he's not really that social!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wife to joe 2.2.08. mama to noah 9.5.09.
    After multiple m/c's, a MTHFR diagnosis and the Lord calling both of our hearts in the same direction, we're adopting!
    theluckiest
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • Options
    Hes been working a little late but its not too bad. I have my sister with me and we watch movies so I'm not too upset.
  • Options

DH is a work-aholic so I think he'd feel guilty spending more time away from home.

The pregnancy has definitely made him work even longer hours. 

• Options
    Mine has really been staying home  alot more. He just wants to be with me. . . If i were him, I would be out. :P
  • Options
    imageLucky428:

DH is a work-aholic so I think he'd feel guilty spending more time away from home.

The pregnancy has definitely made him work even longer hours. 

Same. DH works even harder and a lot more now because he has the mindset of providing for a family now. So, I see him much less.

• Options
    My husband was away at tech school for the Air Force for the first five months of my pregnancy (conceived during Christmas break Smile) and now that we're together at our first assignment, he doesn't like to do anything without me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"