Indiana Babies
Options

if one more person...

Tells me to keep my legs shut or to give birth on a particular day, I'm seriously going to go insane.

SIL - doesn't want to share her birthday (Aug 3)

MIL (1st request)  - doesn't want me to go into labor until Aug because 3 of her 4 children were Aug babies and she wants it to continue

MIL (2nd request) - can't be later in the week because they'll all be in Georgia for Jake's little brother's basic training graduation

My mom - can't be past my due date because she wants me to attend a wedding on the 22nd.  In Naperville.  HA, right.

My sister - I can only going into labor during her 3 days off next week

My own husband (who did get the earful) - I'm supposed to wait until at least Aug 11 because he decided last month to take a last minute internship in Evansville.  He's been doing a lot of it from Bloomington, but still has to go back down to Evansville next week, then again to present to the board on my due date. 

Seriously.annoyed.

Re: if one more person...

• Options
    Ugh, that SUCKS.
  • Options

Ouch, Kelley. That all really sucks. People are SO dumb. I learned while pregnant that nothing brings out the stupidity in people more than a baby on the way (and as you indicated, husbands are no exception).

Hang in there! I promise it will be over soon and you'll forget all about their lame asses.

:)

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was able to shrug everyone off until tonight when Jake tried to say something in the car and I went off on a little tirade.  Smile
  • Options
    I would have probably cussed and thrown a huge freaking fit especially being 38 weeks pregnant, so no worries.
  • Options
    Oh man. I remember this well! I just smiled and thought "too bad for you this baby's coming when the baby is ready!" (and sometimes other more nasty thoughts.....)
  • Options
    aw that stinks.  This post makes me chuckle because I've done the same thing to my SIL, now I feel kinda bad Embarrassed  ....Poor girl is so ready to have her baby
  • Options
    Ugh, I would be tearing out my hair!
  • Options
    Just tell them to fvck_off, then "apologize" for the crazy pregnancy hormones.  I'm just trying to figure out how you're already so far along.
  • Options

I would have slapped the SIL who doesn't want to share her birthday - that sounds like something a 5 year old would say!

Sorry everyone's bugging you. You look great in your new sig pic, if it's any consolation. :)  

• Options
    You are one hot mama in your siggy!
    Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    DANG, Kelley, you look AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

Thanks for the sweet comments! 

And thanks for agreeing that I'm not a complete hormonal raging biotch.  Stick out tongue

• Options

Thanks for the sweet comments! 

And thanks for agreeing that I'm not a complete hormonal raging biotch.  Stick out tongue

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"