Northern California Babies
Options

Follow up from my reunion post... The drama

So I got an email from a friend from the high school that I did graduate from, that this weekend was the 20 year bbq and she wants to see me there. So I'm going to that.

However, I took one look at the guest list to the reunion from the high school that I did not graduate from but I was getting badgered into going. It was like my worst nightmare of people that I didn't want to see. And for $85??  I needed an excuse to get this girl off of my back to stop bothering me. So I booked DH and I tickets to Shakespeare Santa Cruz, which is extra special for us since we use to always make that a summer tradition until the kids came along. Now that they are old enough to leave with my mom, we'll get back on that horse and live the high life (for a lot cheaper than one reunion ticket). 

So I told the girl yesterday and of course she freaked out at me. Oh well, her problem not mine. And I talked to my best friend about it and extended the invite to go out with us. She's on the fence about what she wants to do but the decision is hers. 

So happy endings.. yay!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: Follow up from my reunion post... The drama

• Options

Have fun at the bbq and good call for checking that guest list before committing to the other reunion!  

Glad you were able to find a solution that works for you.  Have fun! 

• Options
    Yay for happy endings.  Though I'm sorry you felt like you needed any excuse to tell the badger to kiss off -- you never owed her anything.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If someone is is immature enough after all this time to freak out on you about not going than I say it's a very wise decision not to go.  Have fun in Santa Cruz.
  • Options
    Good for you. Now you can put your $85 towards something you know you'll enjoy :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"