North Carolina Babies
Options

lol

I'm watching Maddie rolling/sitting/scooting all over her crib on the monitor and it is so funny. Instead of laying herself down gently (which I've seen her do, so I know she can), she just leans to the side until she topples over. Good thing those bumpers are on, lol!

I think I would get more done if I didn't have a video monitor!  It's addicting.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: lol

• Options
    thats too funny...hopefully she wil just crash soon and u can get stuff done.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hehe... I was just checking out my sleeping beauty too... perpendicular to the crib rails, on her tummy w/ her knees up under her and butt in the air. hehe

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Cute! 

Kira found a t-shirt DH must have left next to the crib and she put it over her head around her face and was looking through it.  She's now playing with it in front of her.  She still hasn't fallen asleep, darn it...the one day DH is coming home early too. :)

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"