Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Im back :-(

I have been informed today that I am starting into a miscarriage at 7 weeks. I started bleeding yesterday afternoon and they immediatly threw me in for a beta draw and scheduled me for a u/s this morning. They found a yolk sack but no baby, my hCG numbers haven't doubeled since they took them last Friday, and I have been bleeding and cramping pretty bad. They are still bringing me in Saturday morning to take some more blood. I won't find out the results until Monday morning, but I feel 99% that this is my outcome, as do the Dr's.

I don't want to be here again.............

Re: Im back :-(

• Options
    I'm so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your DH.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am so very sorry.  (hugs)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

So sorry :(

I am right there with you. I lost me first pregnancy on Monday. Started bleeding Saturday, ultrasound showed just a sac on Sunday (7weeks 5 days), Hcg #s were not doubling, and then I passed most of the pregnacy Monday morning.

My heart goes out to you, and will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway" ~John Wayne Pregnancy Ticker Grow Baby Grow!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so so sorry for your losses.  A sad welcome back though.  I hope you find as much comfort here as I have. 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.  As much as I'm happy to support you, I never want to see you back here again either.  That goes for everyone here.
  • Options
    Awww hon I am soo sorry!! Sending some hugs to you
  • Options

imageheathergirl67:
    I'm so sorry.  As much as I'm happy to support you, I never want to see you back here again either.  That goes for everyone here.

this. i'm so sorry that you are going through this.

• Options
    I'm very sorry for your loss.  This is not a place anyone wants to make a return trip to. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket

TTCAL buddy to LMichelleG - Praying for a miracle

PgALbuddy to CanonMom & BriAZ - Congrats on your beautiful little girls Labor Buddy to Luvsbunny

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss, and very sorry you have to be back here.  You and your DH will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"