Los Angeles Babies
Options

Any good or bad experiences with Arcadia Methodist Hosptial?

I would love to hear any good or not so good stories!!

Re: Any good or bad experiences with Arcadia Methodist Hosptial?

• Options
    Sorry can't help you there, but I delivered @ San Gabriel Valley Medical center ad had a great experience!
  • Options
    I delivered there. I was disappointed but only because I was going for a natural birth and I felt like my birth plan was not even glanced at by any of the staff. The triage nurse insisted that I was not in labor (even though I was in terrible pain and crying) and could go home to labor. I stayed, despite her advice. Also I was really annoyed that they were asking me questions about my diet while I was in labor (something I thought we had already discussed or written on paperwork previously). Again, if I was a normal epidural taking patient, it probably would have been heaven! But I was going for a team that was supportive of natural birth. I'm looking into going to a natural birthing center for my second. On a positive note, the staff seemed lovely after my epidural! (yes, I caved in after they kept asking if I wanted drugs for the back labor. The staff was very helpful after our beautiful son was born!).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"