Boston Babies

South Shore pediatrican recommendation

Hello- Looking for a pedo recommendation in the Hingham/Cohasset/Norwell/weymouth area....

THANKS

Re: South Shore pediatrican recommendation

• I got a recommendation to go to Dr. Kauff's practice at 75 Washington St in Norwell. I live in Hingham, Honestly, I haven't met him, but I've been told good things about the practice. They are accepting new patients.
  • Thanks.  I will check them out.  Just sent you a message.  Moving to hingham in September!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I second Dr. Kauff. He was my pediatrician growing up and my mom loves him. My sister also now uses him for her son. He really seemed to know us very well (or at least appeared to!).
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We use Dr. Nowosielski at South Shore Medical. She is great, all the drs there are awesome, I really like Dr. Ryan and Dr. Menor too, the 75 Washington St Norwell adress is this practice they are great, good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We are at South Shore Medical Center as well.  We have Dr James Cox.  We love it there.  There are a number of physicians so you will see your regular pediatrician when you have your regular checkups.  But for sick visits you will see any of the other doctors depending on who is there,  There is only one that we saw that I didn't love but the rest there have been great and the nice thing is you can almost always get in there within a matter of hours when your little one is sick.  
  • My kids go to Cohasset Pediatrics and see Dr. Pinney.  I love it there the staff is very friendly and I've never had a problem getting an appt.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"