Blended Families
Options

$14 WTF?!

So a couple of months ago my attorney sent a withholding order to BF's employer since he can not seem to pay it on his own.  I knew I should be seeing a payment any day now (he is paid weekly) and sure enough, the first payment came today.  A whopping $14.00!  I have no idea where they even came up with that number!  I have a copy of the order and it very clearly says $70 per week.  Which makes the biweekly amount $140 so maybe they just left off a "0".  I am 1000% positive his payrate hasn't changed and he is still working 40 hours a week so I can not fathom how this simple order is getting screwed up. Grrrr!

Re: $14 WTF?!

• Options
    How obnoxious!
  • Options

We get random amounts from BM, like $5 a few 420 here and there. But what was explained to us is that they can only withhold up to 50% of her paycheck!! (so yes... she has recieved a $10 paycheck) Anyhow- she is a "waitress" at a Adult Club if you know what I mean- and so all of her earnings are in tips- which she doesn't claim. Of course now she just quit paying all together... but another story for another day....

But if you are sure that his pay rate hasn't changed- then maybe there is a mistake in the numbers..... annoying....

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I  prepare payroll at work. I once had a court ordered child support for an employee for $5.00 per week. Big help that was to the bio mom!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"