Virginia Babies
Options

Hair color in Richmond?

I'm looking for a rec. for a salon that specifically does hair color or specializes in it. I like the way my current stylist cuts my hair, but the color-not so much. When I lived in Boston I went to a salon that purely did color and they were great. Know of any such salon?

Re: Hair color in Richmond?

• Options
    My hair stylist is awesome!  She is currently off W. Broad St. at Hair Raisers.  Her name is Kelly Hopkins & she has been doing my hair for at least 4 yrs. now & I don't trust anyone else w/it.  She is great at color, which I have changed alot!  Look her up & give her a call-you can tell her that Karen referred you, but she doesn't know I'm pregnant yet, so keep that a secret please!   I plan on telling her this Friday when I have my appt.
  • Options
    I was checkin to see if you decided to contact Kelly.  I went to her Friday & got my hair done-she helped me choose a brunette color for while I'm pregnant, so I don't have to keep going back for highlights so often.  I told her I was expecting, so if you do go to her it's not a secret anymore.  well, good luck with your hair.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"