Boston Babies
Options

Mommy groups

Hi

Im knew to the Watertown/Belmont/Cambridge area. Does anyone know where a good place to look for a mommy group in the area is? Dying to make some friends before my LO comes.

Re: Mommy groups

• Options
    I hear that childbirth classes are a great place to meet other couples who are also expecting. Isis Maternity (there are a few around the area, including on in Arlington) has a Pregnancy 101 class that you can take during the first trimester. I am debating whether my DH and I will take it. Maybe also prenatal yoga classes? I haven't tried those either, but probably I will at some point.
  • Options

I'm in the Watertown area as well, and I second the pp about meeting some new friends in prenatal courses.  I took prenatal yoga at Inner Strength on Main Street in Watertown.  The teacher was great, and I met alot of other expecting mothers.

You could also check out the Watertown Family Network: https://www.watertown.k12.ma.us/wfn/index.html .  I have don't much with that, but I think they have some fun events.  GL!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I belong to a local Mom's Club....it's an international organization;  have met some great people and we get together (at least) weekly.....see if there's one in your area www.momsclub.org
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"