New Orleans Babies
Options

Westbank OB/Gyn

My OB "retired" and moved away. I loved, loved, loved her.

A group of dr's took over her patients and I've seen a few of them.  I wasn't crazy about any of them.  I don't like the fact that you have a chance of basically seeing any of them.  I know there are certain situations that can't really be avoided.  I really like how I was able to form basically a relationship with this one doctor.

Does anyone have a female OB/Gyn that they love?  Please pass their info to me.

Thanks!!

Re: Westbank OB/Gyn

• Options

I use to go to Dr. Helman at West Jefferson. He is a pretty good doctor. there wasnt any particular reason why i jumped to a different doctor, other that a new nurse was hired and I knew her from high school and I just wasnt comfortable with having someone i knew involved with my girly issues! Just a little to close for comfort, but I would recomend him. I think the practice is called Westbank Womens Health, on the 3rd floor of the doctors towers at the west jeff hospital. He always took his time with me and answered all my questions, very informative and empathetic. Great doc.

Now I see that you want a female doctor::: My mom sees Dr. Maria Cortez, She seems to like her.

Cortez Maria MD

Ste 501
    1111 Medical Center Blvd, Marrero, LA 70072-3156
    (504) 349-6501? (504) 349-6512? - Fax
  • Options
    Dr. Helman and Dr. Nicholson at West Jefferson.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"