Infertility
Options

Appetite during IVF Cycle

I'm doing my first IVF cycle.. and I feel like I am ALWAYS hungry!!  Has anyone else experienced this?

Re: Appetite during IVF Cycle

• Options
    kinda, but i have been pleased that healthy snacks like fruit and raw veggies have been satisfying for it. i don't HAVE to go for the gooey sweet stuff that i am usually more prone to.
    "A friend loves at all times..." Pr. 17:17 MY GOOGLEPAGES BIO imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

a little bit, but what i really notice...towards the end of stimming, is that when i'm starving I get nausious and haaave to eat something

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didn't have this problem until a couple days ago (about 3 days after ET).  I'm not sure why it waited so long to hit me, but I feel like I'm starving all the time.  It's really weird because when I'm stressed I have trouble eating (which is why I've managed to lose 20 pounds since we started treatments) and now for some reason I'm starving even though I'm stressed.
    It took 3 1/2 long years, but we finally got our little miracle!
    IVF #1 - BFP (6dt)
    Unassisted Pregnancy #2 - lost at 15w6d due to T21, severe heart defects, and fetal hydrops

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I just started too.  I am eating fruit and veggies too....to deal with snacking.  I am a vegan anyway.....but soy crisps still are my vice no matter way.  So far I am doing okay:)!  What are you taking right now....where are you in your cycle? 
  • Options

imagemarrie2himonly:
    I just started too.  I am eating fruit and veggies too....to deal with snacking.  I am a vegan anyway.....but soy crisps still are my vice no matter way.  So far I am doing okay:)!  What are you taking right now....where are you in your cycle? 

I'm on CD 10 of stimming.  I've been taking 10 units Lupron in the AM, then 75 Follistim and 1 vial menopur.  It seems like since about CD5 or so, all I want to do is eat.  I am a freak about controlling my weight, so this of course scares me.  I'll be eating breakfast and be thinking about whats for lunch lol.  Weird!

• Options
    AlikiAliki member
    I was really hungry but also really nauseous too!!!
    TTC #1 since 2007. Dx: Unexplained infertility. 4 IUIs in 2008 = BFN. IVF #1 07/09. DD #1 born April 2010 (40w5d).
    TTC #2 since 2011. Dx: Endometriosis and hypothyroidism. 2 FETs in 2012, BFP 6/12 but m/c @ 7 weeks. IVF #2 06/13. DD #2  born March 2014 (40w1d).
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"