Pennsylvania Babies
Options

birthday gift opinions needed

Our next door neighbor is turning 2, and we are deciding what to give her.  Connor has this bubble mower that she is always playing with when she is outside, so we were thinking of getting her one in pink (ours is blue).  I know sometimes her parents dont let her play with it because its not hers, even though we've told them over and over she is more than welcome to play with it whenever she wants.

Do you think they will think we are giving their daughter the mower because we dont want her playing with Connors?  Or that we actually just want her to have her very own mower to play with.

I hope that makes sense !

Re: birthday gift opinions needed

• Options
    I think that's a great idea. Now they can both play together! They shouldn't take any offense to it at all.
  • Options
    I think it's a cute idea ...  they can play with them together!
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree, it sounds like a good gift that they can enjoy together.
  • Options
    I think it sounds like a really fun gift!
  • Options

Thanks everyone!  We got to the party and the first thing we saw was the same lawnmower being pushed around... apparently she was trying to play with Connors earlier in the week and started throwing a fit when they wouldnt let her, and so her mom ran out and got her one for her birthday.

Glad I attached the gift reciept!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"