Oregon Babies
Options

Newborn photographer

Hi everyone!

My husband and I are brand new parents to our baby boy, born July 8 and are looking for some recommendations of great photographers for newborn shots.  I have contacted LaurieL Photography, but want to compare pricing and portfolios.  

Thank you for any thoughts!

Laurie 

Re: Newborn photographer

• Options
    Our wedding photographer, Lauren Brooks, has done some awesome work lately with maternity and newborn shoots. I love her! The website is laurenbphoto.com to check out some of her stuff.
  • Options

Emily Andrews is incredible with family/children/newborn/maternity shots.  My husband and I have loved working with her.  HTH.

emilyandrews.net is her website.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
                                       Our third addition is on their way!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Also our wedding photographers (it's a husband/wife team) not only did my wedding but has done my daughters 1 year photos, and her birth. Her website does an amazing job at showing off her work, and they're lovely people to work with. (they're actually expecting their 2nd grandchild...they LOVE shooting babies!)

www.photosbykellie.com

• Options
    My BFF is also a nestie, she's on here occasionally, her name is PDXJenn.  She took the pic in my siggy, and there's several more pics of my familly in her bio.  She does amazing work and is cheap!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Hi Laurie, I just posted above my friend who is a photographer.  Her website is www.junearras.com. You should check out her website and send her an inquiry email of her prices. She did photos of my DD when she was a newborn and they turned out amazing! I should post some later.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"