Long Island Babies
Options

Need new OB in Nassau/Queens

I am unhappy with the level of care I'm receiving from my current Dr and am looking to switch. I live in Nassau, but work in the city, so I'm looking for a Dr in Nassau or Queens.

Re: Need new OB in Nassau/Queens

• Options

I go to Dr. Michael Napoli in Bayside (right across the street from the Bay Terrace Shopping Center).  He is connected with North Shore LIJ.  HIs number is (718) 423 - 7007.

Good Luck

• Options
    I liked my dr alot.  He has an office in Bethpage - not sure if that is too far east for you.  Let me know if you want more info.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    dr solomon in long beach is great.?
  • Options
    i love my OB - Dr Toles in Manhasset - 516 390 9242
  • Options
    I go to a practice on 900 Northern Blvd, Dr. Taubman, Dr. Linkie, and Dr. Korn..Love them all
  • Options
    iluvtom - I go there too. I have been thinking about switching though because Dr. T doesn't deliver and the office has been horrible with messing up appts, etc. Do you like them? I also find Dr. Linkie quite rude.
  • Options
    i love my ob-- dr. carmen rodriguez in manhasset.?
  • Options
    I go to Dr. Hilma Yu in Great Neck - She's great, and while she does not do deliveries anymore, she is going to hand select someone for me to be transferred to when it gets closer to delivery time.
  • Options

My OB and his whole group were amazing.  He's been on Oprah and is an expert in high risk pregnancies.  The other two doctors in his group are amazing.  I was 10 days late, and it looked like I needed a c-section but the doctors tried everything and successfully (after cervidil, pitocin and breaking my water) gave me a vaginal delivery.  I've heard a lot of docs rush to a c section.

It's Great Neck OBstetrics (his name is Victor Klein but dr's Nimaroff and Alkasab (she delivered me and was am-azing!!!).  The office staff is great too.  Their number is 516 472 5700 

• Options

My OB is super. He tells you to call him whenever, for anything. He becomes your primary care physician while you're pregnant (for no extra cost) as well so you're not running back and forth to regular dr. appt's and OB appts. He's the "cadillac of OB care." His name is Dr. Mack on Broadway in Massapequa. He's really funnny too.

516-799-3462.

HTH

Kelly

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"