Alaska Babies

Attachment Parenting - Temporary Board!

Well, I've emailed the Bump Gods & hopefully we'll have our own board soon! :)

Re: Attachment Parenting - Temporary Board!

• Argh, we're pirates!

MKF 

• Loading the player...
  • YAY!  I heart you for getting this going!!!

I've been staying away from PAL more & more b/c I feel like I'm not "allowed" to say what I wanna' say...  BOO to CIO!  (in a nutshell)  Smile

I'm looking forward to a GREAT AP board!

• image847Christine:

YAY!  I heart you for getting this going!!!

I've been staying away from PAL more & more b/c I feel like I'm not "allowed" to say what I wanna' say...  BOO to CIO!  (in a nutshell)  Smile

ditto

• I'm sorry you both don't feel like you can say whatever you want! I don't post on PAL nearly as much as I used to, but that's because my posts never got responses ... guess I'm not popular enough, LOL!

But yay for this board. Smile

• I hope so!  I'm so sick of asking a decent question and getting yelled at that's he's to old to BF, not sleep through the night and sleep with me. 

He's just the right age to do all of that:P 

Finger crossed.

• This would be sooo great! I'd love a board to learn about and ask questions as we go about all things related to attachment parenting. 

On the other boards there is just such a mix, but it would be nice to get info from woman who view parenting the same and have it all in one place!

• imagemrs_ross07:
    image847Christine:

YAY!  I heart you for getting this going!!!

ditto

ditto to your ditto and quote. I feel like the board is MOSTLY for CIO [like the girl doing it to her barely 3 month old ..ugh] and I'm just..hard for me to read.

2 losses
    2 beautiful children
    proud mommy!
  • It would be awesome to have an AP board. Lurking on the 0-6 and 6-12 boards can get scary. I would love to have a place to talk about AP and learn more about it after my LO is born.
  • Thanks for the invite from the BF board. ?I would feel bad for the Alaskans, but it doesn't seem like there's many of them around. :)?

• kudos for taking the initiative to get a ap board started

i'm looking forward to seeing one

• Please Bump Gods!! I would LOVE an AP board!

This has been a rough week for me with criticism for my parenting choices and I am feeling a little defeated and exhausted. DS is my child and I just wish I didn't have to fight all the time to explain why we do what we do. Why can't people just stop challenging me and trying to make me feel like I am ruining my child. I know that I am doing what is best for him and our family, but it still is hard for me to hear all the negative comments all.the.time.

I don't really have a lot of support for the way we parent DS, so an AP board would be a true blessing.

• LMAO ncbelle ;)

YAYYY for a temp AP board!!!  thanks so much for starting this!!!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

Our successful cycle was IVF #2: Microdose Lupron Flare Protocol - 2 beautiful blasts transferred.

email me: gretchela@hotmail.com
  • Yippee!!  I hope the AK mamas don't mind :-)
  • I'd enjoy an AP board.   :)   I'm curious as to what it looks like with other 2 year olds.  We're no longer nursing...  she is no longer worn.  But she does end up in our bed half way through the night and we're *very* anti-CIO.  (Can I say that here?  lol)
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - (C6hS)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"