Maryland Babies
Options

Hello Everyone!!!

My name is Jessica and I am new to the bump.  I am 5 months along with my first little girl and am looking forward to getting to know all of you!

- Jessica

Re: Newbie

• Options
    I just wanted to say welcome and congrats! We used to live in the Glen Burnie so I can rec a wonderful ped if you haven't chosen one yet.
  • Options

imageKristenl2020:
    I just wanted to say welcome and congrats! We used to live in the Glen Burnie so I can rec a wonderful ped if you haven't chosen one yet.

I live in Glen Burnie and would love for you to share!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome and congratulations!  Have you and your dh picked a name yet?
  • Options
    Thank You!  I would love for your reccomendation..I am clueless as to where to start looking for a ped.
    - Jessica
  • Options
    anonsouthernbell - Where in GB do you live? 
    - Jessica
  • Options
    We have two names that we love -  Savannah Lee and Mackenzie Rae, but we aren't going to pick one until she's born.  What about you?
    - Jessica
  • Options

We absolutely LOVED our old ped at Annapolis Peds. Her name was Dr.Dayna Kim.We saw her at the Gambrills location at Waugh Chapel. I really can not say enough good things about her.  She was always very thorough,patient and knowledgeable. She took her time answered all our questions and never made me feel silly for asking what might seem like silly questions to some. I have refered other friends to her and they liked her as well. They have other locations in Annapolis,Kent Island and Arnold I think but we just went to the Waugh Chapel office. I was also happy with the office staff. The triage nurses were always very helpful and the dr. on call always returned my calls quickly,I called alot when the twins were newborns..lol

Sorry that it took me awhile to respond I only get on here on occasion and sorry if there are typos I have one eye on the kids as I type.

• Options

imagejrthomas:
    anonsouthernbell - Where in GB do you live? 

Near Corkran Middle School. You?  Also, I like your names.  DH and I still haven't decided.  We are leaning toward Christian Alexander or Christian Michael but really we don't have a clue!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"