Texas Babies

Do you ladies have any favorite "outdoor" places in SA

that are good for pictures, that is?  So much around here is completely dead nowadays...  Besides the tea gardens and McNay, do you have any favorite places that you think would look nice in pictures?  Thanks!

Re: Do you ladies have any favorite "outdoor" places in SA

• The Westin at La Cantera has some pretty landscaping

also

if you know someone who works at Valero, they can let you onto the grounds there and they have water features and pretty landscaping too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I live near Woodlawn lake, and love it. You can see the skyline in the backround from part of the track, and it's neat. Free, fun, and easy. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • The Botanical Gardens. I had my engagement pictures taken there. I love the architecture and the all the pretty flowers. I was thinking of having Carter's one year pictures taken there.
  • Great, thanks ladies!!
  • The Antique Rose Emporium is beautiful, too! It's just outside San Antonio by 35 and Nacogdoches...but it's worth the drive and the look. My best friend got married there, and the pictures are great!
  • What about some places downtown? Maybe some new Riverwalk areas or even some of the old ones...also, some of the hotels have gorgeous outdoor areas downtown. I also like La Cantera...it's gorgeous up there with incredible views Canyon Springs golf course is pretty Maybe also some of the event centers/wedding locations around town...like I'm thinking the place where we had our reception is gorgeous...River Rock Event center...or other places like that?
  • I would also recommend La Villita.
  • We were just at Trinity University last weekend and everything is lush and green.  They use recycled water, so even their fountains are still running!
  • I was also going to suggest Trinity. I bet UIW might too.

?Brackenridge park has some nice areas. You could also look at San Pedro Springs Park near SAC.?

• We did our family photos and Aidan's 3 year old photos down in the King William District.  Great shots down there for professional photos!

If you want to see what I'm talking about you can go to www.Iheartphotos.com go to Galleries, go to "The Little Ones" and pic # 7-14 are done in the King William District and then go to "We Are Family" and pic #13-22 are done in the King William District....just to give you an idea of what's down there. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"