Infertility
Options

Pinching/stabbing pain in uterus

I was just getting ready to post a completely unrelated question, but forget that now. I have a more pressing issue to ask about.

I'm 9dpiui (clomid 50mg/ovidrel cycle, 2 follies if it matters) and I've been having cramps all cycle from the clomid and the trigger. A couple days ago, I had the dull AF-cramps that I normally get the day I start, and then nothing yesterday. Today, I woke up with more cramps... worse than before. I'm also having other symptoms of AF, so I just figured it's a failed cycle. And then, like 3 minutes ago, I had a shooting pain in my uterus area that actually doubled me over! It only lasted for a few seconds, but it felt like a really hard pinch or stab or something, definitely not a cramp! It's kinda hard to describe. My eyes watered, it even made me a bit queasy. I've never had that happen before. So what was it? Has anyone else had that happen? Any ideas or input? Thanks in advance!

Re: Pinching/stabbing pain in uterus

• Options

I had cramping the entire 2ww last cycle.  This cycle I had the pinching/cramping thing you described above just this morning...lasted less then a minute but no much else aside from huge boobs.  I am 7dp trigger - 6dpo.

I don't know.  Trying not to get my hopes up.  GL!

• Options

I had major cramping during my most recent Follistim/Ovidrel/IUI cycle around that time, and it wound up being implantation cramping...so I will hope that is the same for you. :)

I didn't have the sharp pain though, so if that continues you might just want to run it by your RE.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That doesn't sound good. ?I hope you are o.k. ?
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had stabbing pains in my uterus after one or two of my IUIs.  I never actually asked my RE about it, but it doesn't seem that anything was wrong when that happened.  I blamed it on the progesterone, but I don't really know what it was from.
    It took 3 1/2 long years, but we finally got our little miracle!
    IVF #1 - BFP (6dt)
    Unassisted Pregnancy #2 - lost at 15w6d due to T21, severe heart defects, and fetal hydrops

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

hope you don't mind if i post

I had lots of cramping, though no stabbing pain like you are describing, during my 2ww when i got my BFP. usually i don't get cramps until after AF shows up but when i got my BFP I definitely had cramps beforehand - I think it was implantation and my uterus growing.  good luck, I hope this is a good sign for you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"