Phoenix Babies
Options

OBGYN Rec Needed - NW Phx Area

I posted this on the local Nest board but thought I would try here as well (does anyone come on here anymore?)

DH and I have been trying for a baby for a year now and my doc referred me to an obgyn because she suspects that I have PCOS (I'm going through tests now). Well, I went to an obgyn and I'm not really happy with her and would like to go to someone with more experience in infertility.

Any recommendations for obgyn's for the NW Phoenix area (Peoria, Glendale)? We live in the Vistancia area of Peoria. TIA!

Re: OBGYN Rec Needed - NW Phx Area

• Options

Dr. Brian Folkestad @ Arrowhead OBGYN

AMAZING!!!! AND the office staff is great (a plus in my book!)

He only delivers at Arrowhead, though. Don't know if that's an issue or not! :o)

• Options

Desert West OBGYN in wonderful.  They deliver at Banner Thunderbird which we had a great delivery experience at.  Its a conservative office - they have 3 locations all in the NW valley.  The main office is at 59th Ave and Thunderbird.  https://www.desertwestobgyn.com/

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!  I've gotten several recommendations for Desert West...do you know of any specific female docs there that you liked?
  • Options
    I went to Dr. Zhang at Desert West before I was referred to a Fertility doctor and I liked her.  I just switched obgyn's now that I am pregnant though b/c of location to home and work.  Dr. Zhang always returned my calls the same day though.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"