Health & Exercise
Options

pass out

I am having a real hard time getting enough protien, and getting to much sugar...so I always feel like i am going to pass out.  I dont eat meat, so i try to get a lot of beans, and nuts.. anyone have the same problem?

Re: pass out

• Options

Hi! I feel that way too sometimes. It's really hard for me especially right now because I am so nauseated and not a big meat eater anyway. Breakfast is especially hard. Have you tried soy milk? That is a good one as well as yogurt. What about eggs? I know you said no meat, but thought I'd ask. Cheese is really low in carbs/sugar, cottage cheese, etc. Not sure if you eat dairy, I really hope this helps! If not, any form of soy would help!

• Options
    i definetly have this problem as well! it happened to me when i was taking off on a airplane two weeks ago. i found it helpful to but my head between my legs!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Carnation Instant Breakfast! It has extra protein and calcium. My aunt is disabled and was very weak. She started drinking it and has regained a lot of strength. While I am not a vegetarian, I imagine it would help :)
    Aiden Charles imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"