Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

are you buying/bought an organic crib mattress?

Re: are you buying/bought an organic crib mattress?

• Options
    Yes, the LA Baby one from Costco.com
  • Options

imageJCM083009:

same here. Especially since it's on sale in July (starting the 6th) for $110. I figured for the same price as a non-organic one, might as well get the organic one!

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    PBI - which LA Baby organic mattress are you buying? I see there are two on Costco's website:  the organic cotton 2-in-1 or the natural organic mattress?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imageMrsKaCy:
    PBI - which LA Baby organic mattress are you buying? I see there are two on Costco's website:  the organic cotton 2-in-1 or the natural organic mattress?

we got the 2 in 1

• Options
    imagebim38106:

imageJCM083009:

same here. Especially since it's on sale in July (starting the 6th) for $110. I figured for the same price as a non-organic one, might as well get the organic one!

I've been thinking about getting this mattress too, thanks for the tip about it going on sale soon!!!  just curious, how did you find out about that??   

• Options
    imageCDCbaby:
    imagebim38106:

imageJCM083009:

I've been thinking about getting this mattress too, thanks for the tip about it going on sale soon!!!  just curious, how did you find out about that??   

Someone on 2nd tri posted that they got a flier about it yesterday. I didn't see it, but since I ordered it yesterday, I emailed customer service about it and they confirmed and said they would refund the difference after the 6th :)

To other poster, I think I got the 2-in-1.

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options
    imagebim38106:
    imageCDCbaby:
    imagebim38106:

imageJCM083009:

Someone on 2nd tri posted that they got a flier about it yesterday. I didn't see it, but since I ordered it yesterday, I emailed customer service about it and they confirmed and said they would refund the difference after the 6th :)

To other poster, I think I got the 2-in-1.

Awesome.  That's great that you caught it and they are going to refund you the difference. Thanks again!! 

• Options

imageJCM083009:

Us, as well. 

• Options
    I'm going to buy the Organic Wool/Cotton one from Organic Grace. It's pricier than others ($239, free shipping) but we're going to get an inexpensive Ikea crib and we've saved on other things...I figure the mattress is the most important thing to have be truly toxin-free since they spend so much time in it. Link--> https://organicgrace.com/node/85
  • Options
    We got the Sealy Naturalis from Target. It isn't totally organic, but has organic cotton in it. Figured it was better than nothing...
  • Options
    Thanks for the sale tip! We are planning to get the 2 in 1 mattress and it's even better now that it's on sale!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"