Texas Babies
Options

Ladies Night Out- Wed. July 15

Since it seems both Tues & Wed are good for majority, I think we need to stick with Wed solely bc that is Margarita Night and 'ritas are 1/2 off all night long... actually, I think it's happy hour all night long. :):) :)Sooo- unless y'all come up with something else, we'll meet at La Hacienda (Redland Rd) Wednesday July 15th at 7:00. And unless anyone objects, we can eat outside. I think they keep their patio nice and cool.Children are welcome!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ladies Night Out- Wed. July 15

• Options
    I will be there! Grandma has agreed to watch the Carter Bug because Ben will be on a business trip.
  • Options
    I'll be there!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm in. Mike's on Baby Duty!
  • Options
    Not sure if I can make it, but I'll try!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Count me in!
  • Options
    I'm going to try to make it.  I really want to meet some people, especially other moms - it's been so hard finding time to meet people in a new city since I'm working and busy with Claire in the evenings.  I'll know for sure early next week.
  • Options
    Ooh fun! I haven't been around on here much lately (we moved in with my parents... super fun story on that one), but would love to see you folks. I'll try to be there. :)
  • Options
    I would love to attend.  My husband is working nights these next two weeks.  So, if I do come my 2 month old son will have to come along.  Would I be the only one with my baby?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"