Birth Stories
Options

Anthony's birth story (longer then i thought...)

Well on Wed Feb 25th i went for my regular weekly appt. My Dr said that the babies heartbeat was still high so he wasnt going to do an internal... i told him that i was feeling a lot of pressure and the baby felt really low so he did one. I was dilated 4cm and paper thin!! That day and the next two days i was having alot of BH contractions so friday i called and talked to my nurse she said to come in Monday and they would check me again. Monday i was still the same so my Dr told because my due date was March 14th if i made it thru the next two weeks he would induce me on March 13th. and that he might see me the next monday.

The whole week after my appt I was having a lot of BH but nothing timable. That Friday March 6th was my last day of work anyways so i was hoping to make it til then. Saturday March 7th i woke up and just knew that he was going to come that weekend. I was having what felt like really bad period cramps. They were not coming and going and didnt feel like contractions. I stayed in bed for another hour and drank water and it went away. My DH and i had some cleaning to do so we spent the day cleaning and then had some shopping to do so i did alot of walking.

When we finished shopping we came home and finished cleaning our closet and went to bed around 11pm.

At 530am I woke up out of no where and could not figure out why... well then i felt my water break... i jumped out of bed and ran to to bathroom. I lost my plug and more water. I called for my DH and he started making phone calls letting our parents know that we were on the way to the hospital. I started having contractions when we got in the car. They were super strong and coming 2-3 min apart.

We got to the hospital at 6am and went right to L&D they asked what brought me in and i told them my water broke and they brought me right to a room. After changing to the gown they had me get in bad and checked me and i was already at 7cm! They asked if i wanted an epi and i said YEAH! They started my IV and the Dr cam in for the epi. It took him forever and and i had several contractions whole he was putting it in.

After the epi was in they checked me again and i was at 9cm. Around 8 or 815 am the dr came in and checked me and i was at 10 and complete. They had me start pushing... I pushed for about 45 min and my perfect little boy was born at 857 am on March 8th!! He was 7 pounds 3 oz 19 1/2 long!!

I am so in love and he is so awesome! Sorry this was so long... it went so much fast to me.

Re: Anthony's birth story (longer then i thought...)

• Options
    The story wasn't that long actually. Nice story, the baby sounds like a perfect weight to me, not too big, not too small. Hope you and baby are doing well!
  • Options

Congrats!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    trennadtrennad member
    imagemusic247:

Congrats!

• Options
    imagetrennad:
    imagemusic247:

Congrats!

• Options
    imagetohave2hold:
    The story wasn't that long actually. Nice story, the baby sounds like a perfect weight to me, not too big, not too small. Hope you and baby are doing well!
  • Options
    imagetrennad:

Well on Wed Feb 25th i went for my regular weekly appt. My Dr said that the babies heartbeat was still high so he wasnt going to do an internal... i told him that i was feeling a lot of pressure and the baby felt really low so he did one. I was dilated 4cm and paper thin!! That day and the next two days i was having alot of BH contractions so friday i called and talked to my nurse she said to come in Monday and they would check me again. Monday i was still the same so my Dr told because my due date was March 14th if i made it thru the next two weeks he would induce me on March 13th. and that he might see me the next monday.

The whole week after my appt I was having a lot of BH but nothing timable. That Friday March 6th was my last day of work anyways so i was hoping to make it til then. Saturday March 7th i woke up and just knew that he was going to come that weekend. I was having what felt like really bad period cramps. They were not coming and going and didnt feel like contractions. I stayed in bed for another hour and drank water and it went away. My DH and i had some cleaning to do so we spent the day cleaning and then had some shopping to do so i did alot of walking.

When we finished shopping we came home and finished cleaning our closet and went to bed around 11pm.

At 530am I woke up out of no where and could not figure out why... well then i felt my water break... i jumped out of bed and ran to to bathroom. I lost my plug and more water. I called for my DH and he started making phone calls letting our parents know that we were on the way to the hospital. I started having contractions when we got in the car. They were super strong and coming 2-3 min apart.

We got to the hospital at 6am and went right to L&D they asked what brought me in and i told them my water broke and they brought me right to a room. After changing to the gown they had me get in bad and checked me and i was already at 7cm! They asked if i wanted an epi and i said YEAH! They started my IV and the Dr cam in for the epi. It took him forever and and i had several contractions whole he was putting it in.

After the epi was in they checked me again and i was at 9cm. Around 8 or 815 am the dr came in and checked me and i was at 10 and complete. They had me start pushing... I pushed for about 45 min and my perfect little boy was born at 857 am on March 8th!! He was 7 pounds 3 oz 19 1/2 long!!

I am so in love and he is so awesome! Sorry this was so long... it went so much fast to me.

• Options
    imagetrennad:

• Options
    imagetrennad:

• Options
    imagetrennad:

• Options
    imagetrennad:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"