2nd Trimester
Options

I shouldn't grocery shop

I just got home from the store and I bought at least double what I needed and then I had all of this good food at home and didn't know what to have for a snack. I think I should be supervised from now on.

Re: I shouldn't grocery shop

• Options
    I did this yesterday.  I now have every flavor granola bar they offered, what looks like a lifetime supply of rice crispy treats, about 5 lbs of grapes, 4 different flavors of Goldfish crackers, and 3 different kinds of Fruit Roll-ups.  WTF was I thinking and who let me go alone?  I don't have anything for dinner this week, lol so I need to go back tomorrow. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    This is a chronic issue with me!  I get so many ideas when I start walking down the isles.  I can go with a list but all that happens is I get the stuff off the list plus a few 100 other things!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

OHH!! I sooo did this yesterday! I was hungry and I picked up everything I saw... Good thing FI was with me he gave me the do we really need it speech a few times, I tried to pout so I could get it but it was for the better I guess! lol

• Options
    I keep buying stuff and then I'm too wiped out to cook and it goes bad. Ugh.
    Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"