Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Please post pics of your Splash or Alphabet bedding

I am having a hard time deciding between the Migi Splash or Migi Alphabet.  If you have used or are planning to use either one, please post pics and reviews.  I need to make a decision because its time to pick out paint.

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Please post pics of your Splash or Alphabet bedding

• Options
    We are going to use Migi Splash - we painted the room blue for a boy or a girl ( it looks tropical ) I don't have any pictures of it yet. We haven't set up anything in the room.
  • Options
    I have the alphabet - I haven't done anything with it yet, but I'm thinking of painting the walls either a pale yellow or green. The quality is really nice and it's even cuter in person. :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We have the alphabet & I chose it over the splash b/c I liked the alphabet theme better than the fish theme, even though I'm not using the bumpers just yet & the quilt is just over the back of the glider. I also liked that the alphabet had more colors on it, b/c my room is neutral & I wanted a little more color in there. ?I love letters & reading and thought it was cute.?

Our room is painted a neutral color & our furniture is espresso, neutral glider similar to the walls. We got the valances too. So far the only decorative stuff I have is a set of 8x10 alphabet cards that I think are super cute & will be displayed on a shelf in the room that runs up close to the ceiling along 2 walls, and a smallish mirror whose frame is a similar blue to the bedding & has brown polka dots. I'm still deciding what to hang on the wall above the cribs.?

My only complaint about the bedding is that I think the polka dotted sheets are super cute & they don't sell extra sheets separately so I'm trying to find extra sheets to go iwth it ?that aren't white (I'm on bedrest so I have not been too successful but no hurry since they will probably be in our room for a bit & b/c I have 2 sets of bedding but they'll share a crib to start so I still have an extra sheet.

• Options
    We have the Migi Splash bedding for DS, who is 14 months old now.  I love, love, love it!  The blankets are so soft, the colors are so bright and cheery, and we picked it b/c we thought it would go great for either a boy or a girl, so we won't have to redo the room for next time.  I will try to post a few pics when I am home from work.
  • Options

I tried to make them smaller with tinypic so as not to be quite so much of an AW.  Here is my first attempt:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Here are another couple of pics:

• Options

imagenemattox:
    We have the Migi Splash bedding for DS, who is 14 months old now.  I love, love, love it!  The blankets are so soft, the colors are so bright and cheery, and we picked it b/c we thought it would go great for either a boy or a girl, so we won't have to redo the room for next time.  I will try to post a few pics when I am home from work.

Thanks for the pics!  I love the wall color, can you tell me the name of it?  LO's room has a chair rail, so I was thinking if painting the top part blue and the bottom blue/green striped.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"