Pregnant after 35
Options

baby monitors

Any of you new moms love your baby monitor? Anyone else do alot of research & know which they absolutely want? This is one thing I didn't register for & need to buy right away.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: baby monitors

• Options
    I have to get one/register for one too!  Maybe cross post this on the 3rd tri board too?

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options

I got the Sony Babycall. I haven't used it yet. It's about $45 from Babies R US. The new Baby Bargains book gave it good reviews and it got a lot of good feedback. It's not digital though, but we have a smaller house and I won't be using it constantly.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have loved our Angel Care monitors.  They detect when there is no movement for 20 seconds and at that time a alarm will sound.  Huge peace of mind for us!  We actually bought 2 of them so both of the girls would have them even though DD#1 was 19 months when little sister arrived (first time paranoid parents).  You will get some false alarms until you get the sensitivity adjusted but I'd rather have a false alarm verses something else.  GL there are a million to choose from!
  • Options

Hey ladies-

Monitors can be INSANE expensive... and I had a gift cert, so I went for the deluxe model i wanted.   The Summer Infant hand held color day and night monitor.   (in pink, of course... god im pathetic. )

https://www.buybuybaby.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=118088&RN=7071&

• Options
    I have read a ton of reviews.  The products available in Canada might differ from what you can get down in the US, but either way, apparently there is a ton of crap on the market.  I think we have settled on the Safety First Digital First Audio Monitor, although if someone has the Baby Bargains book and can tell me what it says about this monitor, I might still change my mind.  The reviews I have read were by far the best for this one though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have the Sony Baby Call.  I really, really like it.  It's got 27 channels, so it's especially recommended if you have a lot of electronics in your home (computers, phones, wireless, etc) because of the flexibility in finding an interference-free channel.  It was highly rated by Baby Bargains when we got it.......I don't remember what others they might have in there off the top of my head.
    Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"