Maryland Babies
Options

Ped rec's for Harford/Cecil Co area?

I had my heart set on Dr. Fridberg in HdG (she was my ped my whole life) but she's not accepting any new patients because apparently all of her old patients love her as much as I do and they all had babies first and her practice is totally full.

Sooo now I'm stuck looking for another ped with 1 month to go, and I don't know the first thing about anyone else in the area. I've tried looking around and asking for recs but haven't had any luck and I'm running out of time. I'd prefer a doc who will be the only one to see my LO every time (not a practice of several where they'll rotate), and would also prefer a female but am okay with a male if the rec's are strong enough.

TIA!

Re: Ped rec's for Harford/Cecil Co area?

• Options
    I see Dr. Naughton at North Park Pediatics. ?She is in a practice with two other drs, but I always see her for my appts and such. ?I was referred to her practice by a friend who uses Maryland Infant Toddler program. ?She came highly recommend. ?I have been very happy with her and the practice. ?Never have a problem getting in and everyone is very friendly. ?The practice is located in Bel Air, near the detention center. ?I know there are other mom's on here that use North Park Pediatics as well.
  • Options
    I love Box Hill Pediatrics in Abingdon.  We see Dr Litwak (a man) and we love him, but we've dealt with the other doctors for sick baby visits on the weekends, and the women there are also wonderful. You see the same doctor when you go unless it's an illness and they want you in right away and your doc isn't in. (I think they rotate saturdays so i rarely see "our" pedi if we have to go in on a saturday for illness, but during the week we always see him). The whole staff there is so friendly.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We see Dr. V at Box Hill and love her.  Like pp said, we see her for every appointment, unless DD is sick and she's off that day.  We've seen Dr. Litwak a few times and like him too. 
  • Options
    We go to Pediatric Partners in Bel Air (right in front of the BAHS, BAMS, Homestead/Wakefield campus) on 924. I believe Drs Lamonico and Seymor aren't accepting new patients, but we see Dr Henning and love her. step-daughters mother took her to see Dr Hartwig once and was not impressed, but I haven't met her. Once we were extablished with the practice, we were able to see all the Drs even those not accepting new patients. They came highly recommended by almost every person I worked with so we figured we couldn't go wrong.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We go to Bel Air Pediatrics, they have an office at the hospital and one in Havre de Grace.  We see Dr. Gomez except like pp posters we would see either Dr. Rastogi or Dr. Yim.  They are a practice of 3 and are great.  My son likes all of them and the nurses are very pleasant
  • Options
    We also use North Park Pediatrics.  I love all the doctors there, and have never had a problem getting a same day appt. when Aiden is sick.
    Laura & Jim ~ July 10, 2004
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    miscarriage on 11/26/09 at 5w6d
  • Options
    I wanted Dr. F for my son too because just like you she was my pediatrician when i was a child. When Dr. F. went on maternity leave to have her daughter Diana, Dr. Tyler replaced her during that time. Ever since i have been going to Dr. Tyler and now my son goes there. She is is leaving her practice and joining Potomac Physicans in Bel Air, MD. SHE IS WONDERFUL!! She has that one on one feel and is very attentive. I would never go anywhere else. If you would like the number i would be happy to give it to you. Trust me on this i have interviewed several others and you know if Dr. F used her then she is good.
  • Options
    We switched from another practice to Pediatric Partners and see Dr. Henning.  In my circle of friends (and even neighbors) they have been very happy with at Pediatric Partners. Good luck in your search!
    Jen, mom to Evan-6yrs and Ella-20 months
  • Options
    imagejenbrian:
    We switched from another practice to Pediatric Partners and see Dr. Henning.  In my circle of friends (and even neighbors) they have been very happy with at Pediatric Partners. Good luck in your search!
  • Options

Oh goodness...I am having issues today! Can't spell...can't form a sentence correctly!! Sorry!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"