Alabama Babies
Options

I have a really sick little girl...

Worst pedi appt. ever today.  She's had a fever since Tuesday and went to the pedi today...also went Wed. to see if her ear infection had cleared up.  She's had diahrrea since Wed., and is refusing to eat, drink water...only wants to nurse.  So, today they had to catheterize her to get a urine sample to make sure it wasn't a UTI.  OMG....it was just awful and the nurse had a hard time getting it in, but Caroline was just in hysterics with the whole thing.  My poor baby....there's nothing worse than watching your baby have to suffer.  C. freaked out so bad that even the nurse apologized and said that she wasn't hurting her the "whole" time.

Please pray/send good vibes that the fever goes away by Monday, if it doesn't she'll have to get blood tests done....ugh.

Re: I have a really sick little girl...

• Options
    I'm so sorry! I really hope she is feeling better soon!  I know how awful it is to watch your baby go through these tests...we've been through the ringer with reflux stuff.
    Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I said this on FB too but poor Caroline!  I really hope she gets to feeling better soon
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awwww...I'm so sorry!  I hope that she feels better soon!  I was wondering where you guys were at music class yesterday.  So sorry that you had a terrible experience!
  • Options
    Oh wow! That is horrible! I am sorry she isn't feeling well and I hope they find out what is causing it! Get better soon Caroline.
    DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    loyo03loyo03 member
    Poor baby! I hope that she gets better soon!!
  • Options
    Oh no!!! I am so sorry that she's sick. Hope things get better!!!
  • Options
    hope she feels better soon
  • Options
    oh no, poor little C!!!  I hope she gets better!!!
  • Options
    How sucky!  I'm so sorry!  I hope she's feeling better now!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"