Preemies
Options

I forgot how tiny they were!

Today I visited my BFF and her 3 day old baby girl.  She's 6lbs 9oz and 19.5inches long and soooooo tiny!  I had forgotten what it was like to hold someone so small and soft with skin so feather soft.  She's still so puffy and pink and exhausted from being born, but so sweet.  I can't help myself, I really wish we were going to have more kids because I really would love to enjoy another baby like everyone else gets to.  She's so beautiful! 

Re: I forgot how tiny they were!

• Options
    Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I came across a pair of DD's preemie pants the other day and they were soooo small. I put them next to a newborn size and they were about half the size. I don't remember her being that tiny.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I know what you mean! I went to see a friend and her (term) DS the other day... I said "Oh, he's so tiny!" and she just looked at me weird... he was 7 lbs 13 oz! Almost a pound more than when Max came HOME, let alone all his NICU time! LOL

It's amazing how quickly we can lose track of things... I really need to order a preemie doll!

• Options
    When Zach was born he was 6.13. That was basicly both my boys put together..It was the weirdest thing..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"