Blended Families
Options

Rather big update!

SD will have phone with her at all times, first off. 

Second, DH had a face to face chat with BM.  She asked (in front of SD and her son mind you) how long this was going to last (us not allowing SD to be around the other girl) because, if it was going to be a year or more she would have to let her bf go! 

DH was PISSED!  He got in the car fuming, just wanting to leave her driveway.  He can't understand her priorities (either can I) and he said if she doesn't want to make sure her kids are safe then we will take them (both) and she can live her life with any man she chooses.

OH AND THE BEST PART!!!!!!!!!

The other girl WROTE AN APOLOGY!  She said "I am sorry I said I was going to kill you and your mom...please give this note to your dad".  We have the note!  We are keeping it just in case we have to call CPS, we have PROOF, not just a 9 year olds word!

Re: Rather big update!

• Options
    Oh, so if she can't see her dd for 10 months then that is ok, but a year or more then maybe she will leave her bf?! Ugh this woman needs a swift kick in the head.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    could you use the letter that was written and just call CPS with it. It doesnt sound like she really cares about SD at all...and thinks its just gonna blow over...
    ~*March 26th, 2011 - The day I marry my best friend*~ Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers image 44 Invitations sent out!
    image 70 guests are joining the celebration!
    image 11 friends are sad they can't make it
    image 20 people are procrastinators!
    RSVP Date: 2/28/2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We are keeping it in case we need it for CPS.  BM and DH had yet another chat today about the situation and I think BM may have seen DH's point. 

I too have spent many texts and minutes on the phone with her today (lucky me!) because of a situation that arose.  Everything was fine but BM started to complain to me about DH (smart idea).  I defended DH and also told her that our goal is not to take SD away from her but if that is what we have to do to ensure she is safe then that is what will happen.  She is afraid she will only be able to SD once a week if she is lucky and feels that she is in a no win situation.

Anyway, DH made his point with her about SD and this other girl.  She kept asking for a time frame and DH kept telling her he couldn't give her one and that once she (BM) and this girl got along better, he would revisit SD being able to spend time with her, until then it wasnt gonna happen.

I have been stressed all day, and so has DH dealing with this since this was the first day SD and her brother were home alone.  DH offered last night to have me watch SD or both kids and she said no.  So when I spoke to her today I made the same suggestion and once again she said she would prefer that not happen.  However, after today... we will see how well the current situation works for her.  She had to leave work an hour early so she could go home since I couldn't reach the kids after calling every 10 minutes for 2 hours.  She wasn't pleased. 

As Hind says - Hot Mess!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"