D.C. Area Babies
Options

TMI question, sorry!

If you BF, what was it like when AF returned?  I know it may be a while before it returns since I nurse, but I have had a TON of CM lately, and now both nips are sore.  DH thinks it's DD's new teeth hurting me, but I don't think she really touches me with them.  Does it sound like AF may return soon?

Re: TMI question, sorry!

• Options
    I got AF back at 3 mo pp!  But I didn't have the pain you're describing until I was pregnant again.  In my first trimester it felt like DD's teeth were hurting me and I had to wean her.
  • Options

I think you would be able to tell if it was her teeth because she would have bit you.  Otherwise nursing in general with teeth doesn't hurt. 

When I was still nursing and my period had returned I found that my nipples would get very sensitive when it was O time.  If you have lots of CM and your nipples are sore it could mean that you are getting ready to O and AF will be returning soon.  I had my first PP period at 6 months when DS had started eating more solids and therefore I believe eating less BM.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"