North Carolina Babies
Options

My dogs are so good

This morning I was feeding Maddie a bowl of blueberries and pear pieces on the floor of the living room while she played. She only ate about half the bowl, and when we left to go to the pool, I forgot about it and left the rest on the floor right in front of the dog beds.

When I got home, they had not touched it! They are so so respectful of her stuff, I know I am really lucky to have such well behaved dogs. I felt like they deserved an AW :).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My dogs are so good

• Options
    Holy crap!  Savanna will take something right out of Eli's hand, even if I'm standing right there!  You have VERY good dogs.  Cody is pretty respectful of him though, so at least I have one good dog.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That food wouldn't have lasted a second in our household!  I know Delta is gonna love it when DD starts eating solids.  She'll probably become a permanent fixture below her highchair during mealtime.  No need to clean under the highchair, I've got a dog for that.  LOL.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagestarz080:
    That food wouldn't have lasted a second in our household!  I know Delta is gonna love it when DD starts eating solids.  She'll probably become a permanent fixture below her highchair during mealtime.  No need to clean under the highchair, I've got a dog for that.  LOL.

Oh they are definitely loving the high chair solids. If she throws it on the floor, it's fair game! In fact, Maddie just recently started thinking it's hilarious to throw food off her tray just so that they will eat it. I think the reason they didn't eat the fruit is b/c it was in her bowl and not just on the floor.

• Options
    imagejenhum:

imagestarz080:

Oh they are definitely loving the high chair solids. If she throws it on the floor, it's fair game! In fact, Maddie just recently started thinking it's hilarious to throw food off her tray just so that they will eat it. I think the reason they didn't eat the fruit is b/c it was in her bowl and not just on the floor.

Aw, that is just too cute.  They do sound perfect.  Wish that magic could rub off on my pooch!  : )

• Options
    Wow that is amazing!  Lacy is awesome with Liam and doesn't destroy any of his toys.  But food is another story LOL.  That fruit would have been gone the second we were out the door haha!
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"