North Carolina Babies
Options

So...Weekend Plans?

Im off work today so Ill be on and off the nest some -- we are getting Alex's pictures 'did' this afternoon so Im looking forward to that.

This is the first weekend in months that we havent had any plans...so I dont know what to do with myself.  Tell me what your plans are!

Re: So...Weekend Plans?

• Options

Some friends of ours are having a big party Saturday and his band is playing, so the IL's are keeping Eli overnight so we can par-tay!

Truth be told we'll still probably be in bed before midnight, but it will still be fun. 

Otherwise no plans, probably a couple of trips to the pool are in order though.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Thats what I said about my cousins wedding -- I said we would be in bed by 10....uggh, I think I remeber the clock by my bed saying 245 when we finally crashed.

Have fun!!!!  Let loose!!! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Tonite Jack is having his first overnite and is staying with my IL's. For DH's birthday my inlaws gave us a gift certifiate for dinner in downtown raleigh and a nite at the marriot. As tommorrow morning at 11am we have a wedding to go to downtown so they will keep him till late afternoon Saturday. Then Saturday evening Ill def. be snuggling my lil munchkin. Sunday is a Triangle Bumpie GTG so that should be fun also. I'm excited about a nite out but i know i'll miss my DS but I just hope he does ok for my IlLs

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DH is kicking me out of the house for a couple hours tomorrow to go and have some down time while he watches DS. I think I may go get a pedi and go to the mall to walk around and browse. Then Sunday we are having some friends over for a cookout. Other than that, no plans, which I am thankful for!
  • Options

My ILs are in town (got in yesterday).  I think we plan to go to the NC Life & Science Museum and maybe Shelly Park here in Raleigh. 

While MIL is playing with Natalie, I'm going to get my car washed and get my hair cut.  Fun times!

Now, if she would only stop repeating "Een, Twee" (one, two in dutch), over and over every time she plays with Natalie, my nerves would be doing better. Tongue Tied

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Hopefully just me and my couch.  No visits to the hospital are on the agenda and I'd like to keep it that way. 

Hope you ladies have a great weekend!

• Options

Nothing too crazy planned.  Tomorrow we are going to a "make your own rainbarrel workshop"

After being out of town last weekend and this being my 1st full week back at work, I'm ready to just chill out Ella (and my DH of course)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageraceyrae:

Now, if she would only stop repeating "Een, Twee" (one, two in dutch), over and over every time she plays with Natalie, my nerves would be doing better. Tongue Tied

I think when she does that you should say, "No, no -- In NC we do uno, dos, tres...."  Stick out tongue

• Options
    We are going to see some free live music tonight and tomorrow to a pig pickin' at a friend's house.
  • Options

Tonight I need to finish up some thank yous and clean part of the house

Tomorrow we are having two other couples over for a bbq and they are bringing their babies :) So I need to grocery shop, and finish cleaning up the house.  DH is excited to cook for them on his new weber charcoal grill.

Sunday? not sure yet, I am sure it will entail doing things around the house.  Maybe I will get onto the stripes in Lillians room.

• Options
    DH is playing softball in Raleigh and I'll probably head that way to catch a few games and go see my BFF, AnneNC and baby Brooke (looking forward to seeing them!!!!)  Then Sunday, we really need to work more on painting Cam's new room.  Yuck, I will be glad when that is done! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• Options
    Taking Ashley to a "movie in the park" tonight. Tomorrow we are headed to Raleigh to do some shopping, visit my grandmother and go to my DH's cousin's birthday party. On Sunday I am going to the spa with my friend for a massage and some relaxation, can't wait!
  • Options

Actaully pretty low key for us too since we are on vacay next weekend.

I plan to hit up a consignment sale in the morning, dinner with friends tomorrow night and prob some R&R at the pool Sunday!

Oh and get my house somewhat under control ;)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    narknark member
    eh, working and sleeping probably. Hopefully I'll squeeze in some nursery decorating too.
  • Options
    I'm having a nestie filled weekend- going to the MNO on Saturday night and then going with some nesties to see My Sister's Keeper on Sunday afternoon. The rest of the weekend will be devoted to cleaning, relaxing and having family time. I'm excited!
  • Options
    Nothing going on tonight which is great.  I didn't sleep well last night and I hope to get in bed early.  I'll run to the g. store either tonight or tomorrow morning.  Tomorrow is clean the house day and we're planning on going to a friend's cookout.  Sunday a friend of mine is coming over with her DH and their baby and my parents are coming over later in the day and will spend the night.  So kinda busy actually.
  • Options

Tonight- going to dinner then to Babies r Us to buy our crib since it is on sale

Tomorrow- probably going to the pool with my sister and nieces, then going to the melting pot for DH's birthday.

Sunday-  Not much, maybe the dog park and grocery shopping/getting ready for the beach.

M/C #1 BFP 5/26/08, missed m/c discovered 9w1d (blighted ovum) M/C #2 BFP 11/19/08, missed m/c discovered at 12w1d (triploidy) BFP!! 3/27 Due date 12/5/09 Benjamin Tate is here! Born 12-1-09, 9lbs 5oz, 22" via C-Section M/C #3: d/x ectopic, methotrexate given 2/11 BFP!! 7/12, due 3-21-12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"