Boston Babies
Options

GoldenView Ultrasound in Brookline?

Has anyone been to GoldenView 3D / 4D Ultrasound in Brookline?  I saw that they offer a gender determination screening and my husband and I are considering doing it. The baby wasn't positioned right when we had our 20 week ultrasound so we couldn't find out and I really want to know what we are having.

Re: GoldenView Ultrasound in Brookline?

• Options
    They are very nice there! Check out their website for Special Deals. We got 3-D Pictures...and a video for our 15 minute session for $99...So worth the money!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We went there, not for a gender determination since we already knew but for a 3D/4D ultrasound and I can't say enough good things about them. ?It is totally worth the money and the pictures are incredible. ?It is one of the best decisions I have made! ?Good Luck :-)?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had the 3D/4D ultrasound at 30 weeks.  They were incredibly nice there and confirmed that I am having a girl. Unfortunately, the baby would not cooperate (even with some belly jiggling & jumping around) so the photos & videos didn't show much but I did get to see the baby yawn which was amazing! 
  • Options
    We went when I was 29 weeks and I got great pictures and a video.  It was an amazing experience!  We didn't want to find out the sex and they were very good about that.  I would definately recommend them!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"