Health & Exercise
Options

complexion issues??

how do i improve my complexion?? its really bad looking and im really sick  of it. anybody have any tried and true remedies?? TIA

Re: complexion issues??

• Options
    jshfjshf member

Hormones can definitely wreck havoc on your skin!  I follow The Clear Skin Prescription by Nicholas Perricone.  He recommends a lot of fruits, vegies, lean meats, fish.  I find if I avoid processed foods, sugary foods then my skin is a lot better.  You can also use a daily exfoliant.  I use a glycolic acid lotion daily.  It helps keep my skin clear.  Also the worst thing to do is to overwash your skin.  You need to still keep it moisturized.  An oil free moisturizer from Oil of Olay with spf is good.  I also use mineral foundation.  Maybeline's is pretty good.  It doesn't clog your pores and covers well without getting really heavy.  Well, good luck!

Lilypie First Birthday tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options

hydration, hydration, hydration.

And good genes!

someecards.com - I support Newt Gingrich's idea of colonizing the moon if it'll help me get away from Newt Gingrich.

My baby is two!!! Baby girl 9/17/09

My other baby is still a baby! Baby Boy 11-30-11

• Loading the player...
  • Options

If it's acne I started using Clean And Clear Advantage face wash. They also make a lotion and spot treatment that are both great as well. I have always had acne issues and it's the only thing I've been able to use that has actually worked.

Hope this helps!

• Options

i have been reducing carbohydrates in my diet (until a couple of weeks ago i ate pasta almost every day) and using the oil cleansing method for a few weeks and it has really cleared up my skin.

[if you try OCM i would suggest castor oil mixed with sunflower oil, it's working great for me!]

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"