Boston Babies

Brookline/Boston area pediatician recommendations?

We currently live in Brookline and are expecting a baby in August. Any recommendations for a good peditrician in the Brookline, Newton, Chestnut Hill, or even Boston areas?
TIA!

Re: Brookline/Boston area pediatician recommendations?

• I heard a lot of good things about Dr. Goldman. His office is in chestnut hill and he is affiliated with Brigham and Women's hospital. I have quite a few friends who have had him. There is another female doctor who is also affiliated with BWH, I just remember she has an Asian last name.

I would have gone to him but I have decided to do water birth at cambridge birth center.

• Center Pedi's in Brookline and Harvard Vanguard in Fenway are both big pratices with flexible hours
  • Loading the player...
  • A friend of ours who was a pedi in Boston recommended Dr. Curran at MGH- he said that she was the best at MGH.  I delivered at the Brigham and both of the pedi's that were on rounds when I delievered asked who was my pediatirican and when I told them Dr. Curran they said that she is one of the best at MGH.  The visiting nurse told me that I had the best pediatrician at MGH.  We have been very pleased so far- our baby is only a month.
  • We looked at Centre Pediatrics in Brookline on Rt 9/Longwood. ?They are a big practice, but very patient and family friendly. ?They have expecting parent nights once a month that you just show up for.

https://centrepediatrics.com/index.html?

Another practice a friend recommended is on Washington Street near the fire house just off Beacon Street In Washington Square. ?It's a smaller practice and you have to pay a fee to meet with the MD, but you get a one-on-one interview. ? There are several MDs: Dr. LAster, Dr. Rotter and Dr. Roth are the ones I have heard goo things about. ?The practice number is?(617) 232-2811 ? ??637 washington st,?Bline Ma 02446?

?Good luck!?

• I highly recommend the pediatric practice at the Harvard Vanguard in Fenway (Brookline Ave near the Landmark Center).  Our pedi is Dr. Anita Feins, and we love her.  She's affilliated with Childrens and is excellent with newborns/babies.
  • We live in Brookline and go to Longwood Pediatrics.  We see Dr. O'Connor.  He and the practice have been amazing.  They are all attendings at Children's and they also round Brigham and BI.  Our child, unfortunately, has not been the healthiests of children and the office, staff and doctors have been great.  We are currently looking to moving back to NYC and the one thing I will be sad about leaving is Dr. O'Connor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"