Detroit Babies
Options

Baby shower in/around Royal Oak,...

We're looking for shower locations close to home and was wondering if anyone has had any great experiences in Oakland Co. for about 30 people.

Thanks!

Re: Baby shower in/around Royal Oak,...

• Options
    There is always Oak Management (Glen Oaks CC, BayPointe, Addison Oaks, Etc) and they are nice. Other places where I have been to functions in the area are San Marino Club in Troy, Petrezello's in Rochester, or the community house in Birmingham is one of my fave's (I had my wedding there, and they have reasonable packages for showers too! Not to mention the facility is gorgeous! ) Happy Showers!
  • Options

Picanos is a good restaurant in rochester that has a private room that would fit 30 people.

Also pasquales I believe does showers and that is in Royal Oak

I wonder if Andiamos has a private room. I am pretty sure Brios does in Troy.

HTH!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    CMM05CMM05 member

Kruse & Muer's :) ?There is one in Troy off of Crooks & Big Beaver. Prices were great, the service is amazing (so is the food!) and they even printed us off cute personal menus. I HIGHLY recommend them....

You could also check out Maggianno's in Troy......?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageCMM05:

Kruse & Muer's :)  There is one in Troy off of Crooks & Big Beaver. Prices were great, the service is amazing (so is the food!) and they even printed us off cute personal menus. I HIGHLY recommend them....

You could also check out Maggianno's in Troy...... 

I was going to suggest Maggianno's.  My close friend had her bridal shower there, and it was extremely well-done. 

• Options

I just had mine a few weeks ago at Champp's in Troy (on Big Beaver) for about 50 people.  It was awesome- the service was excellent, the prices are great, and everyone said how good the food was.  I would highly recommend!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"