LGBT Parenting
Options

Prometrium ladies

This might be TMI but......did you notice a change in the way your body felt (internally) when using the suppositories?  Last cycle I was on 1 (200mg) suppository a day and I don't recall any changes.  This cycle I'm taking 2 (200mg) pills a day...and things feel different.  Fuller, puffier...I don't know.  I just know it's different.  Anyone else have this with the increase in Prometrium?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Prometrium ladies

• Options
    S had a ton of side effects with prometrium. She always said she felt heavy, kind of bloated or puffy inside as well as out. She said it was hard to explain but that sounds like what you mean.
  • Options

imageDuchess1:
    S had a ton of side effects with prometrium. She always said she felt heavy, kind of bloated or puffy inside as well as out. She said it was hard to explain but that sounds like what you mean.

Thanks for responding :-) I'm just trying to keep track of every phantom symptoms so I know what to blame on drugs, what is PMS and what could possibly be a pregnancy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I understand! I started keeping a journal with every crazy detail, symptom etc. It made it easier to know when to get excited from one cycle to the next.

Prometrium, for us anyway, worked the best at stretching out her LP, but it had the most side effects. She always had textbook PG symptoms on it. It's so hard when your body feels pregnant.

Hang in there, thinking good thoughts for you.

• Options

I didn't get what you describe on either 400 mg or 600 mg (3 pills) a day. But I also didn't get any pregnancy-like symptoms from the prometrium either time. Here's hoping it's a good sign!

Perhaps relevant, but possibly TMI, we avoid "BDing" (for lack of a better phrase) during the tww, so I don't know how that might interact with prometrium use...

married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Options
    DW took the oral 200mg for 12 days. The side effects were dizziness (enough to make her sit down suddenly) a couple hours after taking (we made the mistake of watching a movie after taking rather than just going to bed) and rapid heart beat. We got both checked by a doctor and now she is going on the 100mg twice a day vaginally.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"