Infertility
Options

NBR: Bark in the Park night - PIP

We brought 2 of our 3 dogs to the ballpark the other night.. here are some pics, enjoy! Smile

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: NBR: Bark in the Park night - PIP

• Options
    That is great! I want to take our dogs sometime, but DH works nights so it is hard to just go.
    imageimage Nest Bio I My Blog 2011 Races: Robbins Run 5K Trail Run- 4/23/11 Turkey Hill Country Classic 5K- 5/7/11 MHA Ladies 5K- 6/4/11 Hershey Half Marathon- 10/16/11 Amish Country Half Marathon- 11/5/11 Turkey Trot 5K 11/24/11 Jingle Bell Run 12/11/11 Kris Kringle 5 Miler 12/18/11
  • Options

it was soo much fun.. although it was hard to eat while holding them in our laps..

they are having another bark in the park in august.. so hopefully we can make that one, too!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's so cool!  I wish we had something like that here - my pups would love it.  It looks like you had a blast!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I just saw in Me&Mr.T's blog that she brought her dogs to a doggie pool.. now THAT's cool.. haha im jealous, lol
  • Options
    Looks fun!  I don't think we have anything like that here, but my dog would love it if we did!
  • Options
    Looks like you guys had a great time!  What a fun idea!
    TTC #1 since 12/07 SA 9/08=borderline normal HSG 1/09 found R tube blocked Multiple IUIs both with oral and injectible drugs from 2/09-2/11 Started domestic adoption process in 5/10, homestudy complete 9/10 Failed adoption after home with baby for 2 weeks 11/10 Blessed through the miracle of private adoption with a son, born 6/6/11 (his grandma's bday) 7lbs 9oz 20.5 inches long! So worth the wait!
  • Options

i'm so jealous!! where did you take them?  in the beginning of the season the phillies played away somewhere for bark in the park night.  i had never heard of it before.  i tired googlin to see if it exisited at phillies' stadium or surf - which are closest to us.

S/PAIFW
    Tara & Dave - TTC since September 2006
    PCOS - dx 1999 (amenorrhea) | freakishly long fallopian tubes
    Hypoglycemic | thyroid issues | severely anemic
    Multiple Clomid cycles of 50, 100, 150 - absolutely no response
    Follistim 50/100 | Follistim 75/125 | Follistim 100/150 IUI - all BFNs
    Converted IVF - BFP - m/c | FET - BFN | IVF #2 = BFN
    IVF #3
  • Options
    Are big dogs allowed? I wonder if they have something like that here. My dog wouldnlove it.
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh, that is so cute! I love the Princess carseat and the pics of your dog staring down the mascot.  He's like "What the heck is THAT?!?!" 
  • Options
    Fun!! Where was this?  My Guster would have loved to go!
    Clomid x 2 cycles ..... BFN. 6/08 Gonal F with TI- BFN. 7/08 Gonal F #2 - IUI 7/11, BFN. 9/22/08 IUI #2 and Accupuncture - Chemical Pregnancy. 11/08 IUI #3 with accupuncture - BFN. 12/08 IUI #4 BFN. 5/09 IVF #1 ER 7/6/09, ET 7/9/09 - BFN. FET 12/18/09 - BFN IVF #2 -ER 3/6, ET 3/9, OMG - BFP!!! Beta #1 3/22 -332, Beta #2 3/24 - 701, Beta #3 - 14,889 - 1st u/s - TWINS!! SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME!!! ***Why can't 88 million sperm and 3 eggs find each other in an organ the size of a pear??*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins--not through strength but by perseverance. - H. Jackson Brown
  • Options

Yup, dogs of all sizes were allowed at the game! We took them to the Somerset Patriots.. here's the link: https://www.somersetpatriots.com/

they are doing another bark in the park night in August...

• Options
    How fun!!  DH and I have talked about taking our dogs but have yet to do so.  Great pics!
  • Options
    Adorable! I wish we could take our dogs out like that! lol! Glad you all had a good time and I love the pic with the pretzel and your princess! Too cute!
  • Options
    Wow! Mine would never sit still!  They can't even handle Doggy Happy Hour at the bar!
  • Options
    That looks like so much fun!  Your dogs are adorable :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"