Florida Babies
Options

Recommend Shower Location Tampa?

I am looking for a good place to have a ladies lunch baby shower with a nice view that isn't too expensive in Tampa, St. Petersburg, or Clearwater. Any suggestions?

Re: Recommend Shower Location Tampa?

• Options

Are you looking for a restaurant or a place to bring your own food? I know a lot of people Like Jackson?s. It?s on the water I think. I?ve never been though so I don?t know about the prices.

I love my crazy child!

My Bio

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker college mom
  • Options
    Jackons in Tampa is a nice place but they are a little pricey.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Maybe the Colonnade on Bayshore? I don't know if they do showers but the price would be reasonable and the view is nice. Or you could check some of the places down at Channelside.

The obvious place in St. Pete if they do showers would be the Hurricane on Passagrill. I'm sure the Don Cesar will do them for a small fortune.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I would check out the various hotels and restraunts around.  There are likely private rooms you can section off for private parties.

Also, if you want a really UNIQUE shower idea, check out Ultra Babies in Oldsmar (www.ultrababies.com).  They come TO your baby shower and perform an ultrasound there!  It is so cool!  I was at one for a girlfriend, who had her family in from out of town (MI), and they really enjoyed being a part of it.  She is the only girl in her family, so it was extra special!

Good luck Kimberly!

• Options
    I know you posted this question like a month ago but I just found this board so I thought I would recommend The Rusty Pelican. Its on Rocky Point on the Courtney Campbell and is beautiful..right on the water. I had my wedding reception there and they have several different rooms depending on the size of the shower. The food is amazing also!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"