LGBT Parenting
Options

I was doing so well - damnit!

I just googled 6dpiui pregnancy symptoms Embarrassed  That's so embarrassing.  I'm an intelligent person, I know I can think logically.  For some reason though this morning the 2ww has gotten to me for the first time.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I was doing so well - damnit!

• Options

excitement and anxiousness come to the smartest of people! Dont be embarrased - its a completely normal part of this process (how could it not be?? its such a huge thing!).  The only semi-solution is distraction...but you and i both know that only goes so far  Stick out tongue

be gentle on yourself and dont beat yourself up for experiencing the process. besides, i'm hoping this is the last TWW you'll have for a while!

• Options
    imagectbride08:

excitement and anxiousness come to the smartest of people! Dont be embarrased - its a completely normal part of this process (how could it not be?? its such a huge thing!).  The only semi-solution is distraction...but you and i both know that only goes so far  Stick out tongue

be gentle on yourself and dont beat yourself up for experiencing the process. besides, i'm hoping this is the last TWW you'll have for a while!

Awww - thanks! I think the only reason I broke down is because K and I had a really good night last night and multiple times she told me she wants a baby.  So of course now the 2ww feels as though it has come to a complete halt.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aww, don't worry about it... its easy enough to know something intellectually (aka. now is too early to test, or its too early for symptoms, etc), but when you want something so badly, its easier for the emotions to carry you away! Believe me, I understand!

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • Options
    It's okay! The TWW does crazy things to women.
  • Options
    I can only imagine how I'll be at that point - logic is no match for emotion, especially when we're talking about having a baby!  I'm crossing my fingers that #2 is the lucky one for you!!  You're just about halfway through the wait - you're getting there!
    Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

<----has tests if you want them....

(just sayin') 

• Options
    I am in the same boat as you.(only a week behind)... feeling the same- wondered if it was just the wait or the clomid, ovadril, prometrium.  I sure have been weepy( I have cried more than I have in years)...... Maybe next week you will be jumping for joy.....sending positive thoughts your way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"