Boston Babies

MGH Pediatrician?

I am trying to get recommendations for a pediatrician at MGH. Any recommendations and/or advice would be great.

Thanks.

Re: MGH Pediatrician?

• We see Lynn Wachs. She is out of MGH West in Waltham-she's nice. We like her and will bring our triplets to her. -Marcie
  • We like Richard Mizner at the downtown office (part of "MGH for Children"), but having seen many people in the office on Saturdays and the like we just like the whole practice in general, I don't think you can go wrong!  (other bonus - they do have Saturday hours for those unexpected weekend ear infections and the like.  The after-hours phone nurses are great too and act quickly!)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We love Katherine Jin, she's got an office down the street from MGH called Milton Pediatrics. I have a 22m DD.  She's experienced but not to far out of school to not still be cutting edge.
  • I'm going to use Marc Grella at MGH.  I kinda just picked him figuring MGH would only hire great docs but when I told my OB about him she said he was good.  And coincidently her kids got to school with his kids! 
  • imageMarcieCasavant:
    We see Lynn Wachs. She is out of MGH West in Waltham-she's nice. We like her and will bring our triplets to her. -Marcie

I work at MGH West and hear soooooooo many good things about Dr. Wachs!!!!

• I'm going with Dr. McAvoy out of MGH West in Waltham.  She's taking on new patients.  I hear nothing but excellent things about her!!!
  • A friend of ours who was a pediatrician at MGH recommended Dr. Curran.  He said that she was the best at MGH.  I delivered at the Brigham and both of the pedi's on rounds said that she was amazing, one of the best.  I also had a visiting nurse who told me that I had the best pedi at MGH.  We have been very pleased with Dr. Curran, our baby is only a month but we have had some health issues, we were admitted to the NICU at 2weeks and Dr. Curran was great!  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"