Texas Babies
Options

She is getting so big so quickly!

Today she crawled up one stair (from our family room to our entry way.) Then she almost toppled off..... looks like the baby gates need to get in place!

Then, this morning she woke from her nap and happily babbled for like 10 minutes. I finally went in to check on her and she was standing up- in her crib!!!! Yikes! So Matt moved the mattress down this afternoon.

ps- she is still NOT STTN! ha. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: She is getting so big so quickly!

• Options
    Wow, she's on the move! 
  • Options
    imagelauren&matt:

Today she crawled up one stair (from our family room to our entry way.) Then she almost toppled off..... looks like the baby gates need to get in place!

Then, this morning she woke from her nap and happily babbled for like 10 minutes. I finally went in to check on her and she was standing up- in her crib!!!! Yikes! So Matt moved the mattress down this afternoon.

ps- she is still NOT STTN! ha. 

Wow, crawling and standing, that's exciting!  Josh is quasi-sitting but still can't roll all the way over! He gets like 3/4 of the way and gets stuck because he's such a chunkster! Oh well. All in due time I guess.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Elise is definately a busy-body!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That's awesome! And here I am excited because Audrey is finally interested in the sun on her activity mat and the mobile on her swing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"